So here I go, Starting my 30 days of truth! lol I'm sitting here at Shawn's listening to him play guitar in the background as my 3 babies are sleeping upstairs. Loving every minute of it! Here shortly we will get the kids woke up so we can head off to church for tonight's Christmas Cantata. Then home to finish the MASSIVE amount of homework I have to do before Tuesday. Anyways, here's day 1.
Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Well for starters, one of the biggest things I (dislike) about myself is the fact that I constantly put things off till the last minute to do stuff. For example, I've known for about a week and a half about the 20 chapters of homework I needed to have done before Tuesday, and yet, tonight when I get started on my homework again, I'll be starting with chapter 7. The worst part is the fact that each chapter's work takes about an hour to do. I always start off with the good intentions of getting things done early, but then it always seems that things come up, or I get sidetracked somewhere along the way.
So there we have it, Day 1 of my 30 days of truth. I'm going to try to stick to this blogging thing. It's actually quite relaxing! lol <3
No comments:
Post a Comment