Yesterday.... I woke up, and Casey was getting ready to leave. She had to head to the gym. I got my baby girl up, dressed, fed, and on the school bus, and then started feeding my baby boys breakfast. Kristen and her babies got ready and left too. A quick run to walmart to pick up some totes and some mason jars. Then to mom and dad's to get some packing done. Yes packing. I am finially moving all of my stuff out of their house. While we were at the house, the boys played outside while I packed. Which leads to yesterday's picture of the day....
Yes. My child is actually holding a bug. And yes it is alive. And yes he is smiling!!! It was his idea too! I'm so proud of him, he is actually beginning to get over his fear of bugs. Maybe now I won't hear the shill of a horrified little boy everytime there's a moth upstairs. Oh wait, Andrew is still terrified. Hopefully seeing Brodie not being scared of bugs will help Andrew get over his fear quicker too.
I got the majority of all my stuff packed up and into the truck, and then I got an awesome phone call! My best friend from high school, Howard Walls called to say that he was in town for the day and would like to meet me for ice cream. Which means more pictures!!
Me and Howard
He's like SUPER tall
And this Andy. I graduated with him too, he's Howard's best bud.... he's SUPER tall too.
These two guys make me look like a midget! lol Ice Cream at Brewsters, then back to mom and dad's to spend time with my grandparents while they are in town. Came home, and shortly thereafter my beloved Casey showed up with chocolate and strawberries! LOVE YA CASEY!
My Casey eating a chocolate covered strawberry
and me eating one too. :-)
We watched a few episodes of Army Wives, I got to talk to my man on facebook for a few mins, and then Casey had to leave. She had an early morning, and needed to go. I went up to check on the kids and couldn't help but to take even more pictures. They were adorable sleeping last night!!!
both of them got out of bed and layed down on the floor beside each other to sleep. So Sweet!
And my Meagan... so cute!
So this morning I expected to be awoken by my 3 lovely children around 7 or 730, but my kids didn't wake up till 930!!! I was SHOCKED! It was so awesome to sleep in! Woke up and had to hurry to get the kids fed and dressed, I was supposed to have the kids to Jan's house first thing this morning. You see, Jan and Rick are Meagan and Brodie's other set of grandparents, and their Aunt Beth and Uncle Pete just came to town for the weekend. So Jan called and ask if she could get the kids for the night. It worked out great cause I had a wedding to go to today. So I got all 3 of the kids ready and off to Jans we went. I was actually kid free for a few hours. It was so awesome! It's the first real break I've had from the kids since Shawn has been gone, and I soooo needed it today.
So I came home, got ready and off to the wedding I went. My Uncle Mike got married today. Which leads to today's picture of the day...
pretty decorations
when he saw "Aunt" Anna come down the isleSo happy to see each other
lighting the unity candle
the kiss
after the cake cutting
The wedding was beautiful, it reminded me of my own wedding. It reminded me of my husband and how much I miss him too though. After the wedding I went to Jan's and picked up Andrew. We had a mommy and Andrew afternoon, and it was awesome. I think Andrew needed it some wicked bad. lol He was so much better behaved than he has been in a while. I needed a semi-quieter afternoon too.
Then around 10 Casey showed up. She's attending church with me tomorrow, so we decided she should stay the night, and have some more Army Wives. :-) It's funny, our men have been gone barely a week and a half, and Casey and I have watched Army Wives for about a week, and we started on season 1, episode 1, and tonight we finished with season 3, episode 2. Needless to say we love the show. And spending time with each other is helping the days and nights pass by quickly.
So to bed we are headed, and tomorrow we will get up and go to church. Kristen is supposed to be headed to meet us at church tomorrow too. I'm so thankful to have the two of them to lean on and support each other! I love them!
So to all goodnight, to my babi, good morning, I love you, and I hope to hear from you soon. Stay safe babi!


No comments:
Post a Comment