Around 11am I finally left the house. Casey stayed home and watched the boys so I didn't have to worry about them while I was running around doing my errands. First I went to the social security office and officially had my name changed. I am now officially Mrs. Bonnie Marie DeRaps!! YAY! After that I went to the driver's licence office and got it changed too. They gave me some kind of paper print out until it's mailed me my official one. Finally I drove all the way to post to get my military Id updated. Well, according to the lady that helped us the week before shawn left said all I needed was his deployment orders.... which I had. So yesterday the lady asked for everything, and apparently the first lady lied and she needed something totally different. Now I am waiting on Shawn to mail me a POA. grrrr!
After that I ran to Walmart and got some groceries. It was nice being able to do it by myself. I finally arrived back home and Casey left, she had to go run an errand. Then James came over to the house and finished mowing/weedeating the yard! Thanks! Then Casey and Kristen, another Army Wife came over and Casey made us some lazangea (sp?) it was AWESOME!!! Which leads to today, or well 3/12/11 picture of the day...
My 3/4ths of the way eaten lazanga. AMAZING! The kids all went down fairly easy and were sleeping before we knew it. So then we had GIRL TALK. and boy did we enjoy ourselves.... Late nights, tears, REALLY RANDOM jokes, and 3 girls is equal to extrame silliness. We were up till almost 4 giggliing and laughing the whole time.
Now I know that you're expecting today's blog now too, but it's SUPER WICKED late and I'm about to pass out even as I try to type. The plan is to update for today first thing this morning, but if I don't do it asap in the mornings I wild definaely do it tomorrow afternoon sometime. Goodnight to all!
And too my babi! I love you, I miss, you, and stay safe! Goodnight/Goodmorning!! Love to all!

Man that was some good Lagzana
ReplyDelete