Sunday, May 22, 2011

Swimming Fun!

Ok, so..... 200 page views in a week! I'm impressed! Imagine how many I could have gotten if I would have actually had the blog up-to-date all week long. :-)

So as you know Casey stayed the night at the house last night, and we went to bed super late. We woke up about 30 mins later than planned, but still left on time, and even arrived to church earlier than normal. Sunday School was awesome, and Casey loved it just as much as she did last weekend. We had a guest preacher this morning. His sermon was really good, but honestly at one point his movements and such led me to believe that he needed to pee really bad! lol

After church we ran to the grocery store to get some last min supplies before our cook-out at the "nene-sitting" house. I call it that because that is what Brodie calls it. I think he combined nanny and babysitting and got nene-sitting. lol It's adorable to hear! Off to the nanny house for the cook-out. The cook-out was alot of fun and the kids had a blast! Meagan played in the pool and enjoyed herself. Brodie on the other hand spent the majority of his time in the little pool. Thank goodness Dunbar played in the little pool with him alot!

We left the house around 4 to make sure we were home by 5. The kids were soo tired and passed out on the way home! lol So today's picture of the day:

I was hoping Andrew would be home around 5, but he didn't get home until 6:15. So no church tonight... Meagan and Brodie took a short nap, they were exhausted! When Andrew got home he was passed out, so we all took a short nap. Woke up around 7ish and had a small snack. Kids stayed up a little later than normal due to the fact that they took such a late nap. Kids went to bed about 10, and fell asleep fast.

Casey came over and now we're watchin ARMY WIVES. She'll probably go to bed here at the house tonight, she doesn't work tomorrow. And tomorrow morning I get all my wedding pictures and such back! I'm so excited! Anyways, Goodnight to all, Good Morning to my babi. Stay safe my love and HOPEFULLY we can get the skype working soon? Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment