Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 3 and Going Strong.

So this morning I woke up a little late. Why you ask? Because it was almost 3:30am when I fell asleep last night. I was sooo worried Shawn would call and I would miss it. Never recieved a call though. So I woke up at 7:30, got Meagan ready for school and her onto the bus. The boys woke up and we had breakfast.

I didn't really do a whole lot today, some cleaning here, laundry there, and alot of checking the computer and my phone for updates, never recieving any.... I have been checking my website I created... it's up to 28 members now. :-) I'm so excited that I created something that everyone likes and is enjoying! I guess every once in a while I do come up with some good ideas. lol

So the picture of the day is:


The daddy dolls! I let the kids have them today. Meagan took hers to school to nap with and I gave the boys theirs right before naptime. All the kids loved them. They took them everywhere for the rest of the day. They even took them to church. Casey and I have decided we want Shawn and Gary dolls too! lol

So as I've said I've gone all day at this point without hearing anything from Shawn... I leave the house to head to church and Casey texts me and says one of the men in Shawn and Gary's unit has said that our men were safe. Lol Figures I leave the house and there's an update. Then.... it got worse (or so I thought) As I pulled into the parking lot at church my phone buzzes. It's a status update that Shawn has posted. Shawn is online, and I'm at church with no way of responding. My heart dropped. I went inside and mentioned this to one of the girls at church and before I knew it she was handing me her phone letting me log into facebook on her phone so that I could talk to my man! I love you for that Sasha! I was able to "chat" with Shawn for a few mins. through facebook. Shawn did say that he was going to try to call me later tonight..... No call yet, but hopefully he'll call soon.

Came home from church and picked up my cds from the 24 cameras of the wedding. The 24 cameras fit onto 4 cds! I was SHOCKED! lol Headed home from there and got the babies in the bed. No tears at all tonight. The daddy dolls are working. They all went to bed with their daddy happy tonight. What a relief! Now I'm sitting here with Casey... She's staying over for the night... I'm really enjoying her company! It's nice not to have to bed home alone at night. We're gonna eat snacks and watch Army Wives and movies. Girls night! Oh and boys if you read this Shawn adn Gary that is..... CALL US!!! We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment