So I failed! lol I missed a day! I'm sooo sorry Aunt Cathy, I know I disappointed you and your coffee! lol :-) I'll explain what happened, but I'll start from yesterday morning.....
Yesterday morning I woke up late! I woke up at 7:40, meaning I had approximately 10-15 mins to get Meagan up, dressed, fed, and on the bus.... Whew! What a rush! lol I hurriedly grabed some clothes for her, and she got dressed while I packed her book bag. Then I fixed her hair super fast while she brushed her teeth, (yes before she ate) and tied her shoes. Out the door she went, poptarts in hand, to stand by the tree and wait on the bus, but we made it. She ate quickly and finished the last bite right as the bus was pulling up! We made it! lol
After getting Meagan on the bus, I put in some biscuits before the boys woke up. Gotta love the smell of fresh hot biscuits in the morning. Casey had stayed the night Monday night, so I woke her up, and then got the boys up. After Casey left, the boys and I sat down for our daily morning cartoons.... Then I snuck away for a few to start packing my care package for Shawn. The biggest flat rate box wasn't big enough for one item that Shawn had asked me to mail, so I had to buy a 14x14x14inch box to put it in. While packing the box, my babi called! We only talked for a few mins, but I loved every min of it. He did tell me though that he would not be getting internet in his room like we had hoped because it was going to cost like $250 per MONTH. Rediculous if you ask me!
Anyways, a quick bite to eat for the boys and we were out the door to the post office. I show up at the post office at 1:20, 10 mins before it reopens after lunch... Thankfully they opened a few mins early yesterday, so I was in and out quickly. Shawn's care package weighed 34lbs.... I blame these---- yesterday's picture of the day
Yes I mailed Shawn some Mtn Dews... apparently they don't have them over there.....And Shawn LOVES them. Can't wait till I can put them in a flat rate box so it doesn't cost so much. Yesterday's care package cost me $50 to mail. I bout died!
After we mailed the package, I picked up Katie and Tyler and we met up with Casey and the twin boys she nanny's for at the park. Those twins are so cute! And I had a blast! The boys played and enjoyed it, and us girls were able to enjoy it too! After the park I had to hurry home for Meagan to get off the bus. I arrived home to my wonderful brother who came to start mowing the grass... Shawn and I hired James as our landscaper/handy man for while he is gone. That way I don't have to do yard work and such. Then the land-lord called. It's time for our quarterly inspection, which will be Friday afternoon. This is all fine and dandy except for a large gaping hole that was in the wall of the boys room upstairs. Shawn was supposed to fix it before he left, but was too busy, so I called my daddy. Daddy to the rescue!!!!! After work Dad came over and sheetrocked the hole and put up the framing around it.... picture of the day number 2
You see, there is a hidden compartment for "storage" behind the framing, and the boys "fell" through the center of the sheet rock before leaving a rater large hole. The boys were all but terrified to get near the hole, but with the inspection coming up, that had to be fixed. Thanks so much daddy! Now all that's left to do is vaccum up the mess and paint the middle to the same color as the rest of the wall.
So my day ended with 3/4ths of my yard mowed and weed-eatted, and one less hole in my wall. Meagan and Brodie went down quickly, a couple of tears from both of them tonight, but overall good. As for Andrew, I sat by his bed trying to make him stay in it and ended up falling asleep... which is why I didn't get on and blog last night. Again sooo sorry! I awoke sometime around midnight and got online to blog, and decided to check my facebook really fast, realized Shawn was online, so I talked to him for just a few, and then went to bed. It wasn't till this morning that I realized I had forgotten to blog last night.
So this morning I woke up on time, and gave Meagan cereal for breakfast, ready for school with plenty of time to spare, and then on the bus. After she left I decided to lay back down to sleep since the boys were out still. I got back in bed and we all slept till about 9. That was an unexpected, but awesome surprize. Mom came over for just a few, she was on the way to the doctor.Today was really a "lazy day" per say, we didn't really do much, a little bit of laundery done and some other cleaning here and there, but we mostly stayed at home and had our morning cartoons before the boys went upstairs to play. Lunchtime was here before we knew it, and after that was nap. Brodie had a great nap, and all Andrew did was play, so no nap for him. I didn't realize it till now, but today was totally uneventful. lol Meagan got home from school, we ate some supper and got ready for church. Cushman's called, I'm meeting with them in the morning to get an estimate on moving our storage shed. That should be fun. lol YEA RIGHT. lol
We got ready for church and left the house a few mins late, meaning that I ended up about 5 mins late. Today though when I arrived at church I came prepared with my new phone with facebook and skype capabilities. I WAS NOT going to allow what happened last wednesday to happen again. lol Church leads us to today's random picture of the day...
Andrew's name tag! Andrew has to wear it in the nursery every Sunday and Wednesday. Church was good tonight, but it just isn't the same without my babi there. I miss him so much! I didn't stay for choir practice tonight, I just wasn't up for it and the kids needed to go to bed. Got home, got the kids ready and in the bed by 9. I cleaned the kitchen and by clean I mean I loaded and unloaded the dishwasher, wiped down the counters, swept, and even mopped! All this by 10! Brodie and Meagan were asleep when I went up to check on them, Andrew still awake. Casey showed up around 10:15, we had some girl talk then started our Army Wives. Andrew finally fell asleep on the FLOOR lol around 11. Casey's staying the night tonight, she's going to watch the boys tomorrow so that I can go to the social security office and have my name officially changed. I may be married, but the government still has me down as Bonnie Collins, and I'm ready to officially to the governement be Mrs. Bonnie DeRaps!!! I'm excited and looking forward to it!
Goodnight to all, and Goodmorning to my babi! I love you, and cannot wait to hear from you again. Stay safe and I'm sending you all my love!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment