Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tuesday-Saturday and Finally Caught Up! :-)

Ok so between the site not letting me post, and last night, well I honestly didn't feel like getting on and getting it all caught up, it's been a few days since I last posted. So I'll start from Tuesday and continue through today...

Tuesday

Tuesday was lame! lol Not much at all to report on. Got up and got my baby girl on the bus, and the boys up and fed. We stayed home all day long. Of course the boys played outside, and we had some fun playing games and such inside too. Honestly I was in my pajamas all day long. lol The boys got dressed so that they could go outside, but otherwise it was a lazy day at the DeRaps residence. Since we didn't really go anywhere or do anything it was difficult to come up with a picture of the day, so I choose to have this:
This is the ribbon I where EVERY WHERE, EVERY DAY on my shirt near my heart. The yellow ribbon simbolizes my deplyed soldier, who I hope will come home soon... and the lion is Shawn's unit mascot.

Tried to get the kids down to bed early... at 8:30 even, and they whined because it was still "morning" outside... Or well it was still daylight a little outside. Aparently daylight means morning. lol The kids finally fell asleep around 930, 'round about their normal bedtime. Then Army Wives with Casey of course!

Wednesday

Wednesday was fairly slow, and not much at all to talk about, but I woke up Wednesday and got my baby girl on the school bus. The boys slept in a little, so I got a little extra sleep. We woke up and had poptarts in the living room on the floor while watching Super Why, Dinosaur Train, and Curious George. After that I let the boys play outside for a little while. PB&J for lunch, and a late afternoon nap. As I said before, Wednesday was VERY uneventful. Meagan came home excited about the next day's activities.

We went to church Wednesday night and started a new study on Galations. I'm hoping I can figure out a way to record Dr. Ford's lessons and send them to Shawn. After church Casey came over to the house for more Army Wives. First we had to find the video camera battery charger, but of course we couldn't find it ANYWHERE... so forget that. Army Wives till super late, then Shawn got online around 1:30 and we talked till almost 4 on facebook chat. But of course I didn't forget, the picture of the day for Wednesday is.... drum roll please.......
The picture off of my choir practice paper. lol I love my church!

Thursday

Wow Thursday went by super fast! That was a rush! lol Got my baby girl all dressed up for her LAST DAY of kindergarten! :-) She was gorgeous! This is the picture of my beautiful baby girl before she got on the school bus, and today's main picture of the day:
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL? Gotta love her. As soon as she was out the door and waiting on the bus I got the boys up and fed, I knew I wasn't gonna have much time to get myself ready, much less the boys unless I got them up early. Then mom called. She left the house only about an hour early by mistake, so she came over to help me so that I could grab a shower before time to leave. Then to Meagan's graduation leading to just a few more pictures... :-)
 Giving Mrs. Hayes a final goodbye.
Mrs. Gwinn signing her yearbook...

Mrs. Hayes and Mrs. Gwinn were her teachers for the last 2 years and they loved having her in their class. Meagan made ENORMOUS improvemnets since last year! After graduation we went out for lunch with Grandaddy at Ryans. Then an all day shopping extravaganza with mom preparing for our upcoming beach trip. We're doing something different than the usual beach trip this year, this year we are going to Hilton Head for a couple of days and staying in a condo... SWEET! lol Then after "ditching my mom to the side of the road" (or waiting on dad to meet with us to pick her up) I picked up Katie and Tyler and headed home. I came home to find out that my brother was having some difficulties with the lawn mower.

After arriving home all four kids played outside for a LONG time. Katie watched the kids play outside, and Mom, Dad, James, and I straightened the closet, and rearranged the office. The plan is to move all some more of my furnature to the house here within the next 2 weeks or so. But before I do that I've got to clean my room, and do a TON of laundry. lol After all the rearranging and such Casey, Katie and I got 4 kids washed and cleaned, put to bed, and then of course Army Wives till 2. lol Then Katie and I stayed up till about 4 talking and such. lol Gotta love girl talk! lol

Friday

Friday morning we ALL slept in! lol Katie, Me, and all 4 kids. It was nice not to have to get up and get Meagan ready for school. My man called and talked to me for all of 3 mins, just an I love you and I'll talk to you later call, but it was AWESOME to just hear his voice. We all ate, watched some tv, and then Casey called to invite us out for lunch at McDonalds. So after getting rooms cleaned and kids dressed we met up for a super kids' playdate with Kristen, Myself, Katie, Casey, Meagan, Brodie, Tyler, Lauren, Andrew, and Jake. (and in case you're wondering that's from oldest to youngest. McDonalds was so much fun of course that lead to many pictures for my pictures of the day!
 Kristen
 Tyler
 Meagan and Brodie
 Andrew and his YUMMY hamburger
 Lauren so cute
Casey and Jake, both also adorable! lol

Of course somehow I missed taking pictures of Katie or myself somehow, lol but it's all good. After McDonalds a trip to Target to pick up some stuff, and to drop off Katie and Tyler. Andrew fell asleep before we even made it to Katie's so after dropping them off we went straight home and ALL of us took a nap. Meagan and Brodie slept a little longer than Andrew so I spent some quality time with him before he had to go to Adam's house for the weekend. I woke up the kids and we all went outside to play while we waited for him to arrive. In the mean time a man came to look at the back porch. We may finally be getting it fixed! YAY!!! Adam came and picked up Andrew, then Meagan, Brodie, and I headed out to "A Day in the Country" with my Young Married's class. We all had a blast, so more pictures!
 Sweet Alabama
 My strong girl pulling 3 kids in the wagon.... did I mention it was uphill?
 The band
 Brodie checking out a bug
 the kids dancing to the music
 Watermelon eating contest for the boys...
Meagan and Brodie in the tire

We got home around 930, and the kids had a "campout" in Meagan's room. Casey and Kristen were supposed to come over for a girls night, but Kristen's phone kept going to voicemail, and Casey bailed on me by falling asleep! lol Love ya girl. Talked online to my hunny for about 5 mins, but it was enough to get me through the night.

Saturday

So this morning was the best so far. Meagan and Brodie slept in a little, and then they fixed their own breakfast and watched tv and let me sleep in! It was AWESOME. lol First time I've slept in since Shawn's been gone. I finally woke up around 1030ish, and it was of course MUCH needed. Not long after I woke up my dear Casey called and invited me and the kids to go swimming at the "nanny house" with her and the twins she nannys for. Before we headed over there though I waited for Shawn to get online. He was supposed to get internet yesterday(for him/today for me) so we were hoping for skype, but that didn't pan out when they didn't get the internet installed. So we left the house and headed to go swimming. All four kids had so much of a blast, we'll probably be going back to go swimming again tomorrow.

After swimming Casey, Meagan, Brodie, and I decided to go to Chili's for supper... but then we had an "incident" lol Casey and I had a little bit of a fender bender, or bumped vehicles. lol There was no damage to either vehicle. lol Just a little scare to both of us. Whew! lol So then off to Chili's. Meagan wanted Mac-and-Cheese with celery sticks, Brodie had a hamburger with french fries, and Casey and I split a 2 for 20 deal and had "fried cheese" and Ribs... YUM... So Shawn, I guess Casey and I just had our first "date" lol and it was GREAT. lol Off to Hallmark for some "supplies" lol can't say what. Then we went to Casey's so that we could pick up some things for her since she is staying the night tonight and going to church with me again tomorrow. The kids played with the dogs, and she gave me a tour of the house. LOL then home we came. On the way home I saw this and couldn't bear not taking a picture for my picture of the day...
Beautiful Sunset, made me think of my man... and how much I miss him.

After arriving home the kids took a bath so they wouldn't smell like clorine. lol Then off to bed they went. They were asleep before their heads could hit the pillow. lol Casey and I started with Season 4, Episode 1, and finished with Episode 7. lol Late night I was hoping to be able to chat with my man, but it's 3am, and he's still not on, we've got church tomorrow or I'd stay on a little longer.

So I've finally caught up all the days, some a little shorter than others, but all done. LoL. From now on I will keep it up to date better... as long as the site agrees with it anyways. lol But for now I'm going. Goodnight to all, and Good Morning to my babi! I love you, I miss you, and I'll talk to you soon. Hopefully I'll see you soon on skype too! I love you. Stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment