Tuesday, May 24, 2011

3 Weeks Today~ And Our Month-aversary!

So today was exactly 3 weeks! It was also a month since the day we got married. It's hard to believe I've been married for a month. Sometimes it doesn't seem real that I'm even married, and other times it just doesn't seem like it's been very long. Having Shawn leave so quickly after we got married has been rough I'll admit, but I think it was for the best. Sleeping alone and being in an empty house at night is not as bad as I expected it to be, and I'm actually starting to get used to it. I will say that I'm kind of glad he left so quickly after we got married, because I didn't have as much time to get completely used to having someone to cuddle up next to at night, if we'd been married for a year or so before he left, I know it would be alot harder to get used to the empty bed. Thank you Lord for looking out for me, even in the smallest things.

This morning I woke up early, about 730 to be exact, to the sound of 2 little boys asking me to fix them breakfast. Gotta love it, even when you let them stay up a little later at night, they still wake up early. Donuts for breakfast, thanks to my wonderful brother James, I bought a dozen from him Saturday when they were having a donut sale. Now they are almost gone... I may have enough to start breakfast tomorrow, but it will probably end up being a cereal morning tomorrow morning. lol I turned on the cartoons in the living room and my baby girl finally made her way downstairs around 845. More donuts for her for breakfast. Around 9am my wedding photographer showed up at the house with my pictures!!! YAY! I got my 12x12 photo book, mom's 10x10 parent book, Patti and Ronnie's photo book, and Steve and Vanessa's photo book. I also got my dvds with ALL the pictures! Check out facebook to see the pictures if you haven't already. And today's "photo of the day" is a sneak peak at my photo book....
It is amazing! I can't wait to show it to EVERYONE! Especially my man!
So after Robert Hall left the house and I looked at the books for a while I decided to go wake up Casey, and by this time it was about 10ish. lol After us going to bed around 4 I couldn't blame her for sleeping in! We sat around and chatted and looked at the books and pictures and chatted some more till about 12, when she decided she better go so she'd have time for a shower and to run some errands before class tonight.

After Casey left the kids played outside for a little while. Around 1 we all came inside, the kids ate, and then went down for a nap. I was able to facebook chat with Shawn for a little while which was nice, and then I decided while the kids were napping, I would too. We all slept till about 4ish.... we had a late snack, because we decided we'd have a late supper tonight. I had a surprize in store for the kids, and needed them to stay up a little later tonight. Kids movie and cartoon night till Casey arrived about 830, then PIZZA for supper. YUM! I descovered today that there is NO pizza or food delivery place period that delivers to my home, which only made me want pizza more, so Casey came to the rescue! Then for the surprize! My babi called me on Yahoo Messenger, and we video chatted! It was the first time I had seen him since he left. He was fuzzy as all get out, and said we were kinda fuzzy too, but it was soooo worth it to see the babies smile and giggle at seeing their daddy. After a few mins of talking to daddy they said their goodnights, and my wonderful pal Casey got all the kids into bed so I could talk to him just a little while longer. I love that girl! She is SUCH a lifesaver!

Of course after I got done talking to my babi, what else do you think Casey and I did but watch Army Wives. We are now down to only having 2 episodes left of season 4. I'm not sure what we're going to do after tomorrow night's last 2 episodes until season 5 comes out on dvd, but we better figure something out quick! lol We've talked about watching Gilmore Girls, I've got 4 of the seasons, and  they are on season 7 now, so we'll have a little more to watch before we get stuck again. I've also got 4 seasons of Smallville that we could watch, and I think she said she has a couple seasons of House... so we'll see what's in store for us after that. Or seeing as to the fact that Gary left 10000s of his movies with Casey, we may start watchin some of those too... lol

But for now it's time for bed, so goodnight to all, and good afternoon to my babi! I love you Shawn DeRaps, and I'm so happy to be your wife! You make me the HAPPIEST woman in the world! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment