At moms the boys played outside for a long while, and I got all of my stuff out of the bathroom, all the hanging clothes and shoes from my closet, and half of the knick-knack items around the room. I got the boys inside, and fed them PB&J and tried to get them into bed. Key work there being tried, cause after 2 1/2 hours of fighting and discipline, I finally decided to give it up because at that point they would have been getting up shortly after falling asleep. While the boys layed down I got all of my clothes packed and everything into the truck. I hurry home, and make it home just in time for Casey to arrive! Casey got to the house about 3:45 and she helped me unload everything out of the truck. She's really awesome if I do say so myself! lol Then we worked on our bows... which leads to today's picture of the day:
The bow Casey made for Gary.
We ended up having to dry the paint with the hairdryer so it wouldn't get all over everything. Then off to the FRG meeting. It was kinda boring alot of planning and not much real talk. However I now have a list of more people who would like to be added to the facebook group I made. I'll add them tomorrow though! :-) After the meeting we hung our bows ont the trees outside the company.... more pictures!
My bow hanging on the tree for Shawn
Casey's bow hanging on the tree for Gary.
There were a couple more women who made bows and hung them on the tree, but it was getting late and dark so I'm going to go take pictures of them in the next few days. Over all Casey and I were quite pleased with our bows. A quick trip to Walmart for care package supplies and some bare necessities, and then home. All the kids in bed ASAP, to include tears here and there, but not because of missing daddy, but because of the kids misbehaving and telling lies. No tears for daddy. Don't get me wrong, the kids are missing their daddy something aweful, and I am too, but those daddy dolls are working miricles. :-) After the kids went to bed, what else but more Army Wives, and then Casey decided to stay the night. I was glad, it's nice to not be the only adult in the house all night. :-)
I didn't get to hear from my man today, but I know he'll call again as soon as he can. I love you Shawn DeRaps! Stay Safe out there and call me whenever you can. <3 You
No comments:
Post a Comment