Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 Weeks Down, And Only 50? To Go.....

Well, it was exactly 2 weeks today since Shawn left. Woke up, got my precious baby girl ready for her last week of school. Today was field day at school for her. She was so excited! Got my girl off to school, and the boy were still sleepin. Went back to sleep, and the boys and I finally got back up at 9:30! I'm hopeing they keep this up during the summer too, cause the extra sleep is awesome! Poptarts for breakfast, and those must have been some awesome poptarts cause the boys devoured them! After breakfast I sent the boys upstairs to get some cleaning done. The realtor's office is schedualed to come out to the house tomorrow to a quarterly inspection.

After a TON of cleaning in the living room, more upstairs in the kids room. I even got some laundry done. Didn't quite get all the cleaning i wanted done today, but I did get quite a bit done. Got the boys down for nap and started doing some research.... After a few mins of searching, I found some swimming lessons for the kids. I found a great deal too! So in July all three of the kids will have PRIVATE lessons for only $150 for all three! Can't beat that it's only $50 per child. One week long, and they will all be water-improved on their skills end of July. I'm excited! All the kids have been talking about since it started getting warmer is how excited they are and will be to be able to go swimming! lol

Meagan came home from school just as excited as when she left. She's had greens for everyday since her daddy left. I'm so proud of her! James came over a little while to watch the kids while I went to a wonderful friend's baby shower. Her name is Hadessah, she has a 2 year old daughter, and she was pregnant with a baby boy. I say was because little Noah decided to come into the world 2 weeks early and was born last Thursday. Hadessah and Noah were relased from the hospital Saturday, and they were at church yesterday. lol And of course little Noah joined us at his own shower tonight. He is sooo tiny and cute! Hadessah is always on the move, and because of that I felt led to buy her a double stroller.  With her being on the move that much, she's sure to need it and put it to good use. I wouldn't put it past her to start using it tomorrow! lol Anyways today's picture of the day:
 Pretty Miss Hadessah, little miss skinny mini again. lol
 Little baby Noah
One of the outfits I bought for Noah. It says "Brand New Red, White, and Blue" I think it's perfect for an Army Wife. Yes, Hadessah is an Army wife also. Her hubby works in a sister unit of Shawn's and is still here on Ft. Gordon.

I got back from the baby shower later than planned, but still in time to get done what I needed to tonight. So far I've put together another care package, did a little cleaning, "chatted" with my man on facebook, and even watched a little bit of Army Wives. Casey wasn't able to come over tonight, but she was babysitting for someone who has netflix and watched some of the episodes there so that we would be able to stay on track and keep the episodes going. But anyways, now I'm off to head to bed.

Good night to all, and Good morning to my baby. I love you! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment